What is Therapeutic Yoga?
Along with respect to your current circumstances, Therapeutic Yoga is a personalized resolution between the body, mind and emotion.
It is a customized set of tools, helping you to alleviate pain, improve your body's function and build a strong foundation for your well-being.
Therapeutic yoga is an approach to hands-on practice. By combining breath work, relaxation techniques, restorative and supported postures, chair yoga, gentle mindfulness and the use of as many props needed, you will be providing yourself with the opportunity to distress, balance and bring alignment to your everyday life, with the beauty of going at your own pace and time.
Benefits of Yoga
- Rebalances brain, improves focus and memory
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves posture
- Improves eye-hand coordination
- Increases flexibility
- Builds strength and works the entire body
- Alleviates pain
- Restores energy levels and improves sleep
- Dexterity and grip strength increases
- Oxygenates and cleans the blood
We offer yoga to you in 3 forms
- Book a Private 1on1programs in your home
- Public group classes at my location
- Private group classes both your and my location.